Mohamed Mesbāh Badawy serves as Religious Specialst at the Islamic Association of Raleigh as well as Quran/Arabic Instructional Coach at Al-Iman School. A native of Egypt, he was raised with a love of knowledge and the deen of Allah from a tender age, completing memorization of the entire Holy Quran at the age of 10. He participated in many Quran competitions all across the world.
Imam Badawy studied at Al-Azhar primary schools and University, one of the most prestigious and extensive school systems in the Islamic world. He remained in the Al-Azhar system from elementary school through secondary school and higher education, completing his bachelor's degree in Education (tarbiya) from Al-Azhar University. As part of this program, he studied educational psychology, psychological health, computer skills, and library and information science.
Shaykh Badawy's record of service and teaching extend across a variety of roles in his early career, including:
- Head of the students committee of Al Azhar University.
- Participated in many educational conferences and forums at Al Azhar University and Zagazig University.
- A co-teacher of the Holy Qur'an in both my village and in the city He moved to under the supervision of his father.
- Imam of the taraweeh prayer in different mosques in Egypt.
- A teacher of Computer Science in "al-Awaael Schools' ' in Egypt.
- A teacher of Library and Information Science at Al Azhar al-Sharif.
- A manager of Public Relations in the General Libraries of Egypt.
- A manager of the Youth Committee in the General Libraries of Egypt.
- Official of the information system in the (PMOE) prime ministry of Egypt.
- Data entry in UPS Company.
- A teacher of the Holy Qur'an at "An Noor Qura'an Academy" in the Islamic Center of Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Imam of "Masjid Jamaat Ibad ar-Rahman in Durham, North Carolina
- Principal of Al-Misbah Qur'an Academy
- A teacher of Islamic Studies at Al-Huda school in Durham, North Carolina.
- Authorized as reciter of the Holy Qur'an through the connected chain of narration to the Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) (ijaza)
- CEO and Founder of Ubai Ibn Ka'b for Qur'an Ambassadors.
- Imam/Religious Specialist at the Islamic Association of Raleigh
- A student at Al-Azhar University, majoring in Law and Islamic Shari'ah.
- Team member at the American Imams Academy in the US.
- Coaching, planning, and follow-up for the program of Qur'an and Arabic Language at Al-Iman School at the Islamic Association of Raleigh, North Carolina